Our reputable privately owned nursing home requires an experienced Care Assistant (weekends). Various shifts available. Other shifts may also be available.
You will provide care and support for the residents of our home under the guidance and supervision of the Matron, trained nursing staff and senior care assistants. You will act to ensure the safety and welfare of our residents at all times.
Do you enjoy giving a high standard of care but are frustrated by time constraints? Join us at our independent Nursing Home in a lovely environment, 2 ½ miles from the centre of Winchester.
· free on-site parking
· a pro-rata holiday allowance of 5.6 weeks per year (including bank holidays)
· free uniform
· contribution into a pension scheme
· training as required
· discounted / free delicious home-made lunch (dependent upon shifts worked)
Ideally you will have:
· previous experience of working in a care setting
· relevant vocational qualification (achieved or working towards e.g. Care Certificate, NVQ, QCF)
· evidence of having undertaken relevant training (e.g. moving and handling, health and safety, food hygiene etc)
Please telephone 01962 882848 (in office hours) or email: email@example.com for an application form.
Join us for lunch and a tour of the house to experience the welcoming, homely atmosphere. Book a visit now, we’d be delighted to welcome you.