• Set up the afternoon tea trolley with residents’ orders at 2.30pm.
• Deliver afternoon tea to residents throughout the home between 3pm – 4pm.
• Collect used empty crockery from residents’ rooms.
• Take supper trays to residents, starting at 6pm.
• Perform cleaning duties within the pantry, including but not limited to, cleaning tea trolleys, supper tray trolleys, shelves, surfaces, crockery and cutlery.
• Collect empty trays.
• Public area cleaning (as required);
Performing ‘emergency’ cleaning of carpets when spills occur throughout the home.
Dusting public area furniture and ornaments,
Polishing mirrors and pictures,
Dusting high levels (walls, cornices, etc.) with long handled feather duster.
Cleaning public and staff toilets,
Check supply of toilet rolls, soap and paper towels in public toilets/ Pantry and replenish as needed.
Cleaning brass on stairways.
Deep cleaning of empty bedrooms may be required on occasion.
Using the fogging machine when necessary – full training will be given.
Delivering residents’ post.
Hours: Weekly, Mondays and Tuesdays: 2.30pm – 7.30pm.
Two weekends per month, Saturday and Sunday, 2.30pm – 7.30pm.
(60 hours per month, plus additional holiday cover when necessary).
Join us for a tour of the house to experience the welcoming, homely atmosphere. Book a visit now, we’d be delighted to welcome you.
Simply give us a call on 01962 882848 to book your visit.